(1) No advice
This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, workouts, health and diets. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
(2) No warranties
The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is complete, true, accurate, up to date and/or non-misleading.
(3) Professional assistance
Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
The diet is not recommended for the following:
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, we would recommend you consult your doctor before starting this or any exercise program.
People who are underweight or have an eating disorder
- Children (under 18 years old)
- Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes (other than Metformin)
- Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers
- People recovering from surgery
- Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
- Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should to speak to their doctor first.
- Those who have any serious physical injuries or pain while working out should consult their doctor first before using our workout plan.
- People feeling unwell or have a fever
- Those taking Warfarin should consult their doctor first as it may increase their INR.
- People with a history of serious mental health problems.
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Have you been told by your doctor that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor because you have a heart condition ?
- Have you had any chest pain in the past month when not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance as a result of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness/collapse?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (eg back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(4) Limiting our liability
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
(a) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(b) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.